Zoro promo codes and deals
Moving can add financial stress to your life, so we'd like to help take the edge off with these amazing Zoro coupon codes. We refresh our deals on our website daily, although vendors may sometimes make changes and exceptions.
How to redeem your Zoro promo codes
- Click "Continue to store" to navigate to the Zoro website.
- Add your items to your shopping cart and view your order with estimated total, before clicking on “Checkout Now”.
- Fill in your shipping or billing address.
- Add your delivery method.
- Type in all the required payment details.
- Apply your Zoro coupon codes where it asks to “Enter a Promo Code."
- Review your order to see if you need to correct anything, and click on “Place Order."
Zoro customer support
Zoro delivery options
If your order is less than $50, you’ll be charged a $5 shipping fee. There is no ground or standard shipping fee for orders over $50. However, if you’ve signed in as a guest and your order amounts to less than $75, you're liable to pay a shipping or handling fee.
Zoro delivers via UPS and does not ship internationally or to P.O. Box addresses. However, Zoro has partnered with a few third-party retailers to make shipping to over 225 international destinations possible. These third-party retailers are:
Zoro return policy
- You may return any unwanted items for a full refund or exchange, provided you do so within 30 days of delivery.
- The vendor will pay for return costs.
- You must place your items in the packaging it came with.
- You will need your packing slip and RA number to process your return, as this serves as your proof of purchase.
Zoro trade-in policy
Zoro does not have a trade-in policy.
Zoro price matching
There are no price matching guarantees for Zoro deals.
How it works
How do I get a coupon code?
Do coupons and promo codes expire?
But if your deal does expire, have no fear! Our system updates coupons daily, so you can find the latest discounts on the things you want and need.