The Site is owned and operated by MYMOVE, LLC (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), a Red Ventures company. We are committed to respecting the privacy of visitors to our Site. This Policy describes how our Site operates, and how we currently collect, use, and share information gathered from our online visitors, as well as information derived from emails, texts, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- Collecting and Using Personal Information from Website Visitors:
In order to provide you with access to certain services or data within our Site, we may require that you provide certain personal information. This information may include your name, postal address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, credit card number, subscriber name or screen name, and password used to access our services.
The personal information you provide when you become a registered user or customer of the Site is used primarily to help us customize your online experience, increase the convenience of accessing new tools, products and services, and (if applicable) provide the products and/or services you purchase or request. This personal information may also be used to make your use of the Site more convenient by, for example, limiting the number of times you have to register with us. If registration is available and you register with the Site, you will be assigned a unique identifier in our record system, which, together with your password, is designed to prevent unauthorized access to any information you choose to store on the Site. The data you give us about your personal preferences and demographics (e.g., ZIP Code, occupation or the like) may be used to help us offer content, advertisements, products, and services that we believe will be of interest to you. Also, we may share this information with our current and potential advertisers so that they can present advertisements more effectively.
In addition, we collect information provided by visitors in registration forms, surveys, contest entries, emails, texts, and other submissions or electronic messaging to us. If you choose to participate in any such activities, we may receive or request certain personal information from you. Participation in these activities is completely voluntary, and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as ZIP Code). We use this information to monitor site traffic or personalize websites (in the case of anonymous information collected in surveys), notify contest winners and award prizes, and to send emails or other electronic communication to participants.
We also collect and track automatically (1) the home server domain names, IP addresses, type of client computer, and type of web browser of visitors to our Site, and (2) aggregate and specific information on what pages visitors access.
Personal information we collect through our Site will be used, among other things, for: fulfillment of orders and requests for information, marketing and promotion of products and services of Company and other entities that we believe you may find of interest, feedback purposes, statistical analysis of users' behavior, product development or enhancement, content improvement, notification of upcoming events, and customization of content and layout of our websites. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected through our Site may be used to contact you regarding products and services and upcoming events we believe you might find of interest.
We also may use the personal information you provide for our internal purposes, such as administration and operation of our websites, data analytics, and compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures. We may combine your personal information with other information collected from and about you on the Site, from third parties, or from other online and offline sources.
- Collecting Order Information
The information collection described above may use several automatic data collection tools and techniques, including cookies, clickstream, and web beacons.
- Log Files: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you, in part to improve Site functionality and the services we make available to you.
- Behavioral Advertising: If you would like to generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third-party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance's (DAA) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, please visit the opt-out pages on the NAI website and the DAA website or click the following:
NAI’s opt-out tool: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
DAA's opt out tool: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- Local Storage: We use Local Storage (LS) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LS such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
- Single Sign-On: You may log in to the Site using sign-on services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us to pre-populate our registration form, such as your name and email address. These sign-on services may also give you the option to post information about your activities on this Site to your profile page for sharing with others in your network.
- Using and Sharing Personal Information
We may use information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To maintain an account in your name from which you can initiate and receive communications with us;
- To respond to your inquiries, and to send you information you have requested and additional information about us, our services, and third party advertisers;
- To fulfill orders, provide service, and communicate with customers;
- To research and develop new products, services, features, promotions, and functionality;
- To provide you and other users with customized website content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, on other sites, or via email or other electronic communication;
- To customize ads and to manage and facilitate messaging on third party sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Google, and Twitter;
- To contact you when necessary, including with regard to your account and for other non-marketing or administrative purposes;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site and improve our content, products, and services;
- To address problems with the Site or our business;
- To promote the Site;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose personal information about our Site visitors, except as described here or as otherwise permitted by you or authorized by law. However, any information shared with a third party, either in the manner described above or as directly communicated by you, is subject to the control of such third party. We have no control over any information in their possession that they may have collected. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of such third parties as posted on their websites to understand how they use your information and to contact such third parties directly with any questions or concerns.
- Protecting Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain reasonable generally-accepted administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Transferring Personal Information to Other Countries
- Blogs and Public Forums
Our Site may offer publicly available blogs, bulletin boards, chat rooms, ratings or reviews, or other community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. We encourage you to be cautious when submitting personal information in these public areas. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information. In that event, we will provide appropriate notice to you.
- Collection and Use of Third Party Personal Information
You may choose to provide personal information about other people, such as their name. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided.
- Visiting Non-Company Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. Company is not responsible for the practices or content of such other third party websites. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies. We encourage you to be aware of the privacy policies of each and every website with which you may interact.
- Children’s Information
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide information to our Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use, register for, provide information to, or use any of the interactive or public features of this Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may have.
- Country-Specific Requirements
The country in which you are doing business with us or where the Site you are visiting is located/hosted may have specific requirements concerning personal information.
- Your Choices
Where required by law, you may request access to your personal information that we maintain. As permitted by law, we may charge a reasonable fee for providing access to personal information, but we do not charge for lodging a request for access.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or we have a business need to do so. You may elect to terminate your MyMove account at any time by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete your personal information on our servers, although some data that cannot be removed in a commercially reasonable manner may remain in the MyMove secure database. Additionally, your data that was previously archived may be stored in our offline backups. However, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.