Walmart coupon and promo codes
We strive to take the stress out of moving, and aim to help you save money by offering deals and discounts like these Walmart coupon codes and promos. Our system updates deals daily, but offerings are subject to change by the retailer, and exclusions may apply.
How to redeem your Walmart coupon codes
Follow these easy steps to redeem your Walmart discount when shopping on Walmart.com:
- Find and select the shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Checkout” and scroll to your order’s estimated total.
- Select “Apply promo code” in the available field and enter your Walmart promo code.
- Hit “Apply,” and you should see your new discounted total using your Walmart coupon code.
Walmart customer support
Walmart offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For assistance with your Walmart deals, you can contact Customer Service at 1(800)925-6278.
Walmart delivery options
Walmart delivery options
With Walmart, you have the option to either pick up your order or have it delivered. Store hours may be limited due to COVID-19, so it’s important to first check the hours of your local store.
To take advantage of free in-store pickup for your Walmart deals, follow these steps at checkout.
- Add the participating item to your shopping cart.
- Select “Checkout.”
- Find and select “Free Pickup.”
- Choose your closest Walmart location.
- When your order is complete, Walmart will send a confirmation email letting you know when your order is ready for pickup.
If you prefer to remain in your vehicle, Walmart offers free curbside pickup.
- Add your eligible grocery items to your shopping cart.
- Select “Checkout” to add your Walmart coupon codes.
- Find and choose the “Free Curbside Pickup” option.
- Search for your local Walmart store and select it for pickup.
- Complete checkout with your Walmart discount code applied.
- Walmart will email you when your order is ready for curbside pickup.
- When you arrive at your chosen store, locate the curbside pickup area and park in an appropriate spot.
- Use the mobile app or call your store to check in and wait for your discounted order to arrive.
Walmart also offers delivery for your order. If you prefer this option, ordering is simple.
- When you’re ready to pay, find your shopping cart and select “Checkout.”
- Choose which delivery option you would like. For orders of $35 or more, there’s free 2-day shipping, or you can choose next-day delivery if you live in a qualifying ZIP code.
- If you’re ordering groceries, you may schedule delivery for a fee.
Walmart return policy
Walmart offers easy returns on products purchased either in-store or via Walmart.com. You may return or exchange products within 90 days of purchase. Some exclusions apply, including electronics, which must be returned or exchanged within 30 days.
Walmart trade-in policy
Walmart has a trade-in policy for eligible electronic devices. Walmart will give you an eGift Card in return for your old devices, including qualifying cell phones, tablets, gaming consoles, and voice speakers.
Walmart will send you a prepaid shipping label so you can ship your device, and you’ll receive your gift card once Walmart has evaluated the value of your trade-in.
Walmart price matching
If you purchase an item from Walmart but then find it on sale somewhere else cheaper, Walmart will match the lower price. This is valid for products on both Walmart.com and Jet.com that are currently in stock and sold by participating retailers, such as Amazon, Target, Walgreens, and more.
How it works
How do I get a coupon code?
Do coupons and promo codes expire?
But if your deal does expire, have no fear! Our system updates coupons daily, so you can find the latest discounts on the things you want and need.