CheapAir.com coupons and deals
We strive to take the stress out of moving by offering discounts on travel like these CheapAir.com coupons. To help you save money, our system updates deals daily, but offerings are subject to change by the retailer and exclusions may apply.
How to redeem your CheapAir.com coupon codes
- Choose the CheapAir.com discount you wish to use and click “copy.” Then, click “continue to site” to navigate to the company’s webpage.
- On CheaapAir.com, select your flight, hotel, or rental car.
- On the Trip Details/Price Details page, scroll to the bottom. Beneath the total on the right side of the screen, you’ll see a small blue link that reads “Gift Card/Promotional Certificate.” Click on it.
- A box will appear that says “Certificate #.”
- Your copied CheapAir.com promo code should already be applied but if you don’t see it, paste your CheapAir.com promo code when prompted.
- Finish checkout.
CheapAir.com customer support
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 12 a.m. EST, Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST, Sunday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST for call center hours.
- 1 (800)-243-2724
- You can also get customer support by filling out the contact form on their website, or by emailing Help@Cheapair.com, with support every day from 6 a.m. to Midnight EST.
CheapAir.com delivery options
Pay in increments
- You can get your CheapAir.com trip ticket/reservation 3, 6, or 12 month payments. This is through Affirm + CheapAir.com, which gives you the option to pay for your trip over time. The APR rates vary from 0% to 30%, so you can see if you qualify and/or if it makes sense to pay this way.
- You’ll see this in the green bar towards the top of the screen beneath the navigation bar. Or, when you get to the payment page, there is an option to select “Monthly Payments,” which will take you through the same steps.
Pay all at once
- If you do not want to pay in increments, you can pay all at once on the payment page by putting in your credit card information. You can also pay with Bitcoin & Alt Coins if you so choose.
No matter what you choose, your ticket or reservation will be sent to your email inbox. You should also write down your confirmation/ticket number (if applicable) and/or screenshot the confirmation page for your records. Then, you can print out the email ticket reservation if you’d like.
CheapAir.com return policy
For non-refundable fares
Most tickets are not refundable once they are paid for and ticketed. In some cases, you can get a credit for your next flight, but deduct a fee for re-booking. If you need to cancel your ticket, please call customer service to learn your options.
For refundable fares
If you purchased a refundable fare, you can get a refund minus any penalties. If your flight was canceled due to storms or schedule change, you would need to contact the airline.
*If you need to change or cancel your flight or reservation due to COVID-19, the website has information, but it’s best to talk to someone directly.
CheapAir.com trade-in policy
CheapAir.com does not have a trade-in policy.
CheapAir.com price matching
CheapAir.com has a price match policy. If you see a lower price (including taxes and fees) for the same flight itinerary, CheapAire.com will match that lower price by refunding the difference in price. Or, if you prefer, CheapAir.com will cancel your booking for a full refund. To learn more about this policy, email the required documentation to email@example.com.
How it works
How do I get a coupon code?
Do coupons and promo codes expire?
But if your deal does expire, have no fear! Our system updates coupons daily, so you can find the latest discounts on the things you want and need.