Target deals and promo codes
Our deals, like these Target coupon codes, aim to take the stress out of moving and help you save money. Our system updates deals daily, but offerings are subject to change by the retailer and exclusions may apply.
How to redeem your Target promo codes
When you place an order with Target, you have the option of free same-day in-store or curbside pickup, or you can choose delivery for your order. The checkout process is different for each.
If you would like to use the free same-day in-store pickup option, this is how you check out.
- Visit Target.com or use the Target app to shop your holiday deals.
- When you finish shopping, choose the store closest to your location.
- Enter your coupon code.
- Target will email you a confirmation with your order, the applied coupon code discount, and when to pick up your order.
- When Target emails you that your order is ready, go to your store’s Guest Services area for pick up.
If the free same-day curbside pickup option is better for you, this is how to apply your Target promo codes in the mobile app.
- When shopping is complete, add your Target coupon and choose the free same-day pick-up option.
- When you receive a notification that your order is ready, visit the corresponding location.
- Park in the designated Target pickup area and use your Target app to check in.
- An employee will bring out your order and load it into your car.
Target customer support
If you need assistance with your Target coupon codes, you can contact Customer Support for help. Target Customer Support is available via chat from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST or you can call 1(800)591-3869.
Target delivery options
Target also offers delivery for your orders. At checkout, there are two options for delivery, depending on your location.
- Same-day delivery for orders of at least $35 via Shipt subscription or per-order fee.
- Free 2-day delivery with $35 order minimum.
Target return policy
Most items at Target may be returned in their unopened, original packaging for a full refund or exchanged within 90 days of purchase. Be sure to check your receipt, as some items may display special instructions for returns and refunds. If you’re returning an unopened item without a receipt, you may be eligible for store credit.
Target trade-in policy
Most Target locations allow trade-ins, although policies may vary according to location, so you should always check with your local store first.
Target has a special program called the Target Trade-In program for used consumer electronics. In order to receive credit, you can trade in your phone, tablet, console, voice speaker, or wearable tech. Trade-ins under this program are eligible in the form of either a Target gift card or PayPal funds that you can put toward your Target deals.
Target price matching
To give you greater peace of mind during your shopping, you can take advantage of the Target price match guarantee so you always know that you are getting the best price. Target will allow for price matching when you find a lower price at Target, Target.com, or an eligible local competitor within 14 days of purchase. There are some exclusions and the eligible item must be the exact equivalent in brand, size, weight, color, quantity, and model number. The lower price must also still be proven and valid at time of redemption.
How it works
How do I get a coupon code?
Do coupons and promo codes expire?
But if your deal does expire, have no fear! Our system updates coupons daily, so you can find the latest discounts on the things you want and need.