Home Depot coupon codes
We strive to take the stress out of moving and help you save money by offering deals and discounts like these Home Depot promo codes. Our system updates deals daily, but offerings are subject to change by the retailer and exclusions may apply.
How to redeem your Home Depot promo codes
- Select the Home Depot discount you wish to use and press “copy.”
- Click “Continue to store” to navigate to the Home Depot website.
- Go to the company’s website and choose the items you wish to purchase.
- When you’re ready to check out, click “Cart” on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Your Home Depot coupon should already be applied at checkout but if you don’t see it, apply your copied discount code when prompted and complete your purchase.
Home Depot customer support
- Call customer service at 1 (800)466-3337
- You can also text support at 38698. Standard carrier rates apply.
Home Depot delivery options
Apply your Home Depot coupons and home depot discounts and choose how you’d like to have your items delivered.
Ship to home:
- In your cart, select “Ship to home” beneath your item.
- The box will tell you the estimated delivery date for that item before checking out.
- Many items are eligible for free shipping.
- If the item is not eligible for free shipping, standard shipping fees apply, which you’ll be able to check in the summary next to “Estimated Shipping.”
Ship to store:
- Select “Store Pickup” beneath your item. Curbside pickup is also available, depending on the item and the store.
- You’ll see the store that your item will be shipped to. You can change the store if you’d like by clicking “Change” next to the address of the current store.
- You’ll see when the item should arrive at the store (unless it’s already in stock). If it’s not in stock, the website will suggest other options.
- Items will be shipped to the store for free. You’ll get an update when it’s ready to pick up.
- Select “scheduled delivery” (if the item is eligible).
- The box will update to tell you the cost of scheduling the delivery.
- If you need to update your ZIP Code, select “change.”
- When you check out, enter your address and choose a time.
Home Depot return policy
- Most and unopened products can be returned within 180 days of purchase.
- Certain items (like furniture, mattresses, and rugs) can only be returned within 30 days.
- For online orders, unless the return is the result of an error by Homedepot.com, customers are responsible for shipping charges.
- All in-store and online purchases can also be returned to any local Home Depot store. The original receipt must be provided to obtain a refund. Any returns without a receipt can only be processed as store credit.
- Check for other exceptions. For instance, large appliances that have been delivered to your home must be checked for damages or defects before arriving, and can only be returned if any damages or defects noticed after delivery are reported within 48 hours.
Home Depot trade-in policy
The Home Depot does not offer a trade-in policy.
Home Depot price matching
- The Home Depot offers a Low Price Guarantee for in-store and online purchases. If you’re shopping online, customers can request a price match on any items available for delivery from competitors. This can help you get the best Home Depot deals.
- The price being matched must include shipping and that item must be eligible to ship to the customer’s location.
- If shopping in-store, customers must provide a copy of the competitor’s lower price on an identical item at the register to validate the match.
- There are items that are excluded from The Home Depot’s Low Price Guarantee, and these include clearance items, custom order, wholesale, third-party, and open-box products.
How it works
How do I get a coupon code?
Do coupons and promo codes expire?
But if your deal does expire, have no fear! Our system updates coupons daily, so you can find the latest discounts on the things you want and need.