GameStop coupon codes and deals
We strive to take the stress out of moving and help you save money by offering deals and discounts like these GameStop promo codes. Our system updates deals daily, but offerings are subject to change by the retailer and exclusions may apply.
How to redeem your GameStop deal
- Choose your desired GameStop discount on our site and copy the promo code provided.
- Go to the company’s website.
- Once you’ve selected your desired purchases, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner.
- Click “Go to Checkout.”
- Enter the copied GameStop coupon code when prompted, and complete your checkout.
GameStop customer support
Store hours vary according to each location. Find a store near you and contact them directly regarding operating days and times.
You can contact GameStop customer support by calling 1 (800)883-8895. Questions that require immediate answers should be directed to your nearest store.
GameStop delivery options
GameStop offers Same-Day Delivery, and free shipping on orders over $35. Other shipping options/rates on items under that price threshold.
The company will only process, ship, and deliver products Monday through Friday. Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday, or any federal holiday will be processed on the following, consecutive business day.
You can also pick up your GameStop order in-store during normal business hours.
GameStop return policy
You can return or exchange most GameStop items for up to 30 days by mail or in store.
To start a GameStop return, follow these steps:
- Go to the Returns Page. Enter your order number and email address.
- Indicate if you’d rather return the purchased item by mail or in person at a nearby store.
- Choose whether you would prefer a refund or replacement.
- Track your return status in the Order History or look up your order on their Returns Page.
Gamestop trade-in policy
GameStop offers trade-ins for products including games, consoles, and accessories either for cash or store credit. While you can choose between the cash or store credit, keep in mind that GameStop offers more value for your trade-in via store credit than cash.
When trading in items at GameStop, be sure to:
- Return the GameStop deal with the original case, included pamphlets or papers, as well as included items that came with the item.
- Charge any returnable devices before coming into the store.
- Bring all cords and related cables which came with the returnable devices.
- Remove sim cards, memory cards/sticks, and any other item that is not original to the product.
- Clean all data from devices before returning them.
GameStop deals will not be appraised according to purchase price or MSRP alone. Instead, the store will decide appraisal according to a combination of the following: MSRP, product availability, product demand, and the condition of the returned product.
Gamestop price matching
The company does not price match on products, but does offer GameStop discounts and GameStop coupons you can take advantage of.
How it works
How do I get a coupon code?
Do coupons and promo codes expire?
But if your deal does expire, have no fear! Our system updates coupons daily, so you can find the latest discounts on the things you want and need.