CVS Pharmacy coupon codes and deals
We strive to take the stress out of moving and help you save money by offering deals and discounts like these CVS pharmacy coupon codes. Our system updates deals daily, but offerings are subject to change by the retailer and exclusions may apply.
How to redeem your CVS Pharmacy deals
- Choose the CVS pharmacy discount code you wish to use, and click “copy.”
- Click “Continue to store” to go to the company’s website.
- Select the products you wish to purchase, then click “Basket” in the top right corner of the homepage.
- You can then sign in, look up, or enter your ExtraCare card number for more savings.
- Click “Checkout Now” to complete your purchase.
- The code should already be applied in check out but if you don't see it, enter your copied CVS pharmacy promo code when prompted and complete your checkout.
CVS Pharmacy customer support
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET, Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET. Closed major holidays.
- To talk to a service representative, call 1 (800)746-7287.
- You can also get customer support over email or online.
CVS Pharmacy delivery options
Apply your CVS pharmacy deals and choose how you’d like to have your items delivered:
1-2 day Rx delivery:
- Click “refill prescriptions” at the top of the home page.
- Log in, or hover over the tab that says “Manage prescriptions,” and click “Refill as guest.”
- Fill out any necessary information.
- Verify and complete your order.
1-4 day shipping:
- Shop and add your items to your Basket.
- Checkout and add your payment method.
- Some items will be eligible for faster shipping than others.
- If orders are over $35, your shipping will be free.
*Use your CarePass to get free shipping with any eligible item
- On the home page, scroll to the middle of the page and click “Same-day delivery.”
- You’ll be taken to another page that’s powered by Instacart.
- Select your items and have your order delivered in as fast as one hour.
CVS Pharmacy return policy
The CVS Pharmacy return policy varies by tier:
You can return non-prescription items in store or online within 60 days of purchase. To get a refund or return, you must:
- Have your original sales receipt.
- Have a photo ID.
- Make sure the item is unopened and without damage.
Note: Some cannot be returned even if unopened. CVS reserves the right to refuse any refund or exchange.
- If you have questions about prescription items in your order, call Customer Care at 1 (888)607-4287.
- Prescription medications ordered online can't be returned due to legal restrictions.
CVS trade-in policy
CVS Pharmacy does not offer a trade-in policy.
CVS price matching
CVS Pharmacy does not offer a price match guarantee.
How it works
How do I get a coupon code?
Do coupons and promo codes expire?
But if your deal does expire, have no fear! Our system updates coupons daily, so you can find the latest discounts on the things you want and need.