Searching for some relief from the boxes and unpacking? At MYMOVE, we want to help. These AT&T coupon codes will bring a smile to your face (and to your wallet). Our system updates deals daily, so grab your favorite discounts before they go. Retailers have the right to change offerings or apply exclusions.
How to redeem your AT&T promo codes
- Click "Continue to store" to navigate to the AT&T website.
- On the company's site, select the items and add them to cart. Once you've finished your retail therapy, access your cart to complete the purchase.
- The code should already be applied at purchase, but if you don't see it, enter your copied AT&T promo code in the "have you got a promo code?" dropdown.
AT&T customer support
AT&T delivery options
Delivery options may vary depending on your purchase item and whether you will need help setting it up. For wireless online orders, here are your options:
- Free Pickup at your local AT&T store. You will be able to see if this option is available when you check out your item online.
- Free Shipping is so quick, sometimes same-day. Choose the AT&T Right to You option if you see it on checkout. If you cannot see it then, unfortunately, same-day delivery isn't available in your area. If you're eligible for AT&T Right to You, then delivery is free.
- Free Express Shipping takes 2 to 3 business days for select items.
- Free Standard Shipping takes 3 to 5 business days.
AT&T return policy
The AT&T return policy is valid for services and equipment bought directly from AT&T through an AT&T retail store, telephonically from AT&T, or online at att.com.
Returns can be requested up to 14 days after purchase (or, for online purchases, the shipping date) of device or accessory. Devices must be in like-new condition, returned in the manufacturer's original packaging in like-new condition, and accompanied by original parts (battery, charger, manual, software). Customers must also present a copy of the invoice or receipt. A restocking fee of up to $55 for returns may incur.
For a signed service, customers have 14 days after the purchase to cancel their contract. After that period, an early termination fee of up to $325 applies.
AT&T trade-in policy
The AT&T Trade-in program is simple and rewards customers for old or unused products. The best way to do this online by following these steps:
- Learn the value of your device by answering a few questions. You will then receive a quote for the value of your items.
- AT&T will send you prepaid shipping supplies. This way, you can send devices at no cost to you.
- Finally, once AT&T receives your item, you will receive a device offer via credits or an AT&T promo card by mail. The promo card can be used online or at your local AT&T store.
- A phone trade-in can incur a reward as credit towards new tech services, a donation to U.S. troops, or credit towards your AT&T bill.
AT&T price matching
AT&T does not offer a price-match guarantee. However, with your AT&T coupon code, you may get the price you're looking for.
How it works
How do I get a coupon code?
Do coupons and promo codes expire?
But if your deal does expire, have no fear! Our system updates coupons daily, so you can find the latest discounts on the things you want and need.